Tuesday 23 February 2010

Journal pg3

Dyslexia research
Today i have been yousing the internet to research one of my ideas for my short film about dyslexia I have copied the url so that wen ever i want to reference something about this video it will be allot more easier and time saving for my self .

The short film is about
the story of a dyslexic kid struggling at school. Find out typical dyslexic difficulties and their strengths. Based upon the schooldays of the creator of the Nessy Learning Program.



I have contacted the person who posted this and have asked them if it would be ok if i could do an animation of this story I am just waiting to see if some 1 gets in touch.

I found this very useful as it was very accurate about learning difficulty's
This is the sort of film i would like to make but I am not sure if i have the time to make something as detailed as this because this has quit allot of info that needs to be in it so people can get a good idea about what dyslexia is its honest and true not just a bunch of pretty pictures thrown to gather .

the next film i found was a documentary about dyslexia and i started to get an idea from a scene in it we the teachers are giving a repot about the students way in how he works and gets on in the class room the link is below

No comments:

Post a Comment