Monday 22 February 2010

Journal pg2




Today has been a very busy day i met up with my mentor at uni to discuses how to organize my film and get it started so the first thing we did is talk about my ideas about my film and then we drafted up a rough Production timetable i think its a good idea to start planing my weeks because as i no from past experiences how fast time can creep up so iv given my self a good amount of time for both preproduction and post production the whole idea is to help me keep focus on what i need to do in those weeks so my next step is prioritizing what to do in the preproduction this will enclosed script development concept art my budget with the post production its all about making it happen getting the concept work developed and finalized so i can move on to make the film and do the animation as well as the end part burring the disk and designing the packaging and 1 sheet.

While organizing my self iv also decided to change my room and organize it a bit better so now it looks and feels like a mine studio Iv also decided to clean up my computer by giving it a clean instal so now it should run faster and smoother while i work on this project the next step is to get on with some design and concept and get a script organized ones thats sorted im going to start working on my animatic .

No comments:

Post a Comment